Guides About Mail Order Brides And International Dating

Bride Or Groom Visa In USA: What Does That Mean?

Getting K1 Visa To Bring Your Fiance To The USA Post Thumbnail

Best Rated International Dating Sites Meet Beautiful Girls online 2021

Kiss Russian Beauty is equally suited to those seeking romantic connections as well as platonic relationships such as pen pals.
  • Best Slavic girls, who seeking stable relations
  • Best Russian girls, who seeking stable relations
  • A huge number of beautiful single girls from the European countries
Read Review
Date Russian Girl site has been in the game for a long time and it is famous for its unusual personality questionnaires that come after you have signed up.
  • Lots of verified profiles of beautiful European girls
  • Million profiles of European singles
  • Is the service where you can find your Ukrainian love
  • Very popular service with a large base of registered Russian beauties
  • Lots of verified profiles of beautiful Russian girls
Read Review
UkraineBrides4you is considered one of the most popular dating sites, allowing men from all over the world to meet and match with gorgeous women.
  • Thousands of Confirmed European Singles
  • Big dating pool
  • The cost of the service is in the mid-range
Read Review
If you decide to find the perfect girl to get married, Russian Beauties Online is a great option. All user profiles are verified, and the ladies are focused on serious relationships and family happiness.
  • One photo is uploaded during registration and more can be added later
  • Quick registration
  • Sending messages is available for applicants
  • In addition to bids, winks can be sent for free
Read Review
Singles Russian is one of the popular mail-order bride websites you can find today, which has an impressive reputation and a huge database of members. It is known when it comes to couple making, and the love stories of its users are real.
  • 1000+ daily active members
  • Is the service where you can find your Russian and Ukrainian love
  • Great amount singles all over the world, who are opened to happy relationships
  • A huge number of beautiful Slavic girls who are looking for love
  • Advanced personality tests
Read Review

Firstly, let’s explain what’s a K-1 visa. A K-1 visa, also known as a fiance visa, lets a bride or a groom come to the USA for marrying a United States citizen within 90 days of arrival.

Then, the freshly ringed wife can apply for a “green card”. However, the U.S. citizen is the one who’s sponsoring the visa and everything after.

The key points for obtaining a bride visa to the USA

There are a couple of important requirements for obtaining a bride visa to the USA.

Step #1: Filing the I-129F form

You, a sponsor of the visa and a citizen of the United States, should file the I-129F form with the USCIS office near your living area. It’ll cost you 535 USD. There’s a documents list you need to attach to the form for your bride to get a visa to the USA:

  1. Your passport copy.
  2. Your fiance’s passport copy.
  3. Evidence that your relationship is real (photos together, letters to each other, etc.)
  4. Proof that you two have met each other two years before filing the documents.
  5. Photos for a passport, 1 of you and 1 of your lady.

Step #2: Filing the DS-160 form

Within 30 days after the I-129F form is accepted, your bride will receive a notice from the embassy of the U.S. in her country, with the information for the interview inside.

To get a bride or a groom visa in the USA you must file the DS-160 form. It’s crucial to print the page of confirmation once the bride submitted the form online. There are some documents she will need for the interview, the list of which you can find on the official USCIS website.

Bride visa interview

The interview will take place in the USA embassy in your bride’s country. The visa price is 265 USD and can be paid during the interview. Once it’s over, the officer holding the interview will decide on your case in about 2 days after.

Step #3: coming to the U.S. and your awaited marriage

Once your K-1 visa is approved, your bride should come to the USA in the first 4 months after the I-129F form was accepted. You should get married within 90 days after a bride’s arrival to the US, or the K1 visa will lose its status.


You’ve done a lot of things to find a foreign bride and conquer her heart. Now there’s only one obstacle left to overcome: marrying your bride in your country. The process of getting a bride or groom visa in the USA isn’t that hard, check out the official USCIS website for detailed information and form applications. Your happiness is just around the corner, so keep your spirit up!